Are you in need of Gilbert garage door spring replacement? Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor fixes garage door springs all the time. This is the most common garage door repair, and it’s understandable why. Tension springs take a lot of beating – they’re responsible for all the hard work when your garage door goes up and down. Over time, they can weaken and break.
When it’s time for new garage door springs, put your trust in Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor. With convenient appointments and same-day service, you won’t have to wait long to get the attention you deserve.
How to Tell it’s Time for Garage Door Spring Replacement in Gilbert AZ
If your garage door is not opening, chances are, it’s due to the springs. Garage door springs that are bad usually make loud noises to alert you of the problem. Some additional signs to pay attention to are:
- Your door refuses to open. Because this issue can be caused by other problems, it’s best to schedule a consultation with our garage door repair company. One of our techs can make an accurate diagnosis.
- Wear and tear on your components. Look at the components of your garage door – door springs, pulleys, cables, mounting hardware, etc. Do you see signs of damage? Even if your springs are in good condition, they could still be at risk of failing.
- Unable to manually open the garage door. If your springs are in good condition, the door should open easily once you disconnect the automatic opener. If the door is difficult to open or won’t stay open, it’s probably the spring.
Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor Has You Covered – Contact Us Today for Quick, Efficient Spring Replacement
On average, garage door springs last about 5 – 10 years. This means that you’ll probably need a Gilbert garage door spring replacement at some point in the middle of your door’s lifespan. Fortunately, this is a quick and easy repair that won’t take up much time.
When you hire Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor for garage door spring replacement in Gilbert AZ, you can expect:
- Fair and honest pricing
- Lifetime warranty on garage door springs
- Same-day service
- Experienced technicians
- Over 30 years of experience
- ROC licensed
- Multiple time winner of Angie’s List Super Service
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Free estimates and coupon savings
To schedule an estimate for Gilbert garage door spring replacement, contact our garage door repair company today!