When you need Glendale garage door roller replacements, turn to the experts with Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor. We’ve been in business for three decades, so when we provide you with garage door roller replacements in Glendale AZ you can rest assured we’ll get the job done right the first time. Here’s some information on when it might be time to get in touch.
Signs You Need New Rollers
Over time, rollers can become worn or damaged, leading to a variety of problems with your garage door. Knowing the signs that you need Glendale garage door roller replacements can help you keep your garage door functioning properly and avoid more serious problems down the line. Here are some of the most common signs that you need garage door roller replacements in Glendale AZ:
- Loud noise: If the door screeches when it opens and closes, it’s likely due to worn or damaged rollers. Replacing the rollers with high-quality, quiet rollers can help reduce the noise and improve the overall performance of your garage door.
- Difficulty opening or closing: If the door is hard to open or close, it could be due to worn or damaged rollers. Replacing the rollers can help ensure that the door operates smoothly and easily.
- Door is off-track: A door coming off its tracks, could also be due to worn or damaged rollers. Replacing the rollers and realigning the tracks can help prevent future off-track incidents.
- The door sticks or jams: The door could be misaligned, or the rollers might be damaged. Scheduling garage door roller replacements in Glendale AZ and realigning the tracks can help prevent future sticking or jamming incidents.
- Age: If your garage door is more than 10 years old and has never had the rollers replaced, it’s likely time to replace them. Replacing the rollers can help ensure that your garage door continues to operate smoothly and securely for years to come.
If you would like more information on when Glendale garage door roller replacements may be needed, contact Arizona’s Garage Door Doctors online or call 602-495-1555.