The opening and closing of your home’s garage door is a task that you may take for granted. However, when your garage door breaks down or malfunctions, it can quickly become a nuisance and even pose a danger for you and your family, which is why professional Paradise Valley residential garage door repairs are so important.
PROMPT, RELIABLE TECHNICIANS
We understand how frustrating it is to live with a broken garage door, which is why we provide same day service for all types of residential garage door repairs:
- Garage Doors that are Stuck Half Open – You may have a broken or out-of-adjustment garage door motor. You may also hear loud noises coming from the garage door when it’s operating which can be alarming, but don’t panic! We provide residential garage door repairs in Paradise Valley AZ to fix the problem.
- Garage Doors that Do Not Open Smoothly – The most common causes of a garage door that doesn’t open smoothly or is stuck include worn or broken cables, broken springs or springs that are too loose or dirty tracks on the bottom of the door that prevent smooth operation. Broken cables can snap so don’t attempt to make repairs yourself.
- When Your Garage Door has Come off the Rails – We can fix it! These types of Paradise Valley residential garage door repairs sometimes require more than an adjustment. We may have to replace the rails or rollers, especially on older garage doors.
SIGNS YOUR GARAGE DOOR IS IN DISREPAIR
Garage doors are made of many parts, including cables, springs, pulleys, and hinges. When these parts break or fail, it’s time to call in the experts before your problem gets worse. Some signs that you need residential garage door repairs in Paradise Valley AZ include:
- The door sticks or sputters when opening or closing
- The rollers aren’t turning properly
- There’s a dent in one side of the track where the door hits when opening or closing
A FAULTY GARAGE DOOR DOESN’T HAVE TO RUIN YOUR DAY
Let Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor come out and diagnose the problem. We’ll give you a fair price on Paradise Valley residential garage door repairs with no hidden charges. Contact our pro team at 602-495-1555.