When it comes to Phoenix garage door opener installations, no one offers the combination of value and quality that you’ll find from Arizona’s Garage Door Doctors. We have decades of experience in performing garage door opener installations in Phoenix AZ, and we’ll never charge you more for a service than you should pay. That’s not the case with some other repair contractors.
What to Know About Your Installation
A lot of people wonder what they need to do before their Phoenix garage door opener installations take place. Really, there’s not much. But there are a few things you should know before your installation takes place.
First, it will be important to know why you are looking for a new opener. There are some instances where people paid for garage door opener installations in Phoenix AZ, when they would have been just fine with a repair instead. If any of the following apply to you, then getting a new opener will make sense.
- Your current opener is 10 years or older.
- You’ve had a lot of issues with the opener in recent years.
- The opener is really loud.
- You’re concerned about the safety of your garage door opener.
- You want a new one with more advanced features.
Next, you’ll want to consider what kind of device you want. When we perform garage door opener installations in Phoenix AZ, we want to make sure our customers are fully aware of all their choices. Here are just a few to consider.
- Chain drive – This is the most common form of opener, with a chain that works much like the chain you’ll find on a bicycle. Modern chain drive openers are incredibly quiet.
- Belt drive – A belt drive opener works like a chain drive model. It simply uses a belt instead of a chain. They cost a little more, but they’re quieter.
- Jackshaft openers – These have a motor that controls the door’s torsion springs, which, in turn, raise or lower the door. Jackshaft openers are extremely smooth, and extremely quiet.
The experts in Phoenix garage door opener installations are ready to help. Contact Arizona’s Garage Door Doctors online, or call 602-495-1555 to schedule an appointment.