If you need a replacement or require installation of an overhead door, Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor can help. We are a leader among Phoenix overhead garage door companies because we provide reliable same day service to ensure that you get help when you need it most.
EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS WITH THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
Our technicians are highly trained to repair all types of overhead garage doors, including chain drive, belt drive, screw drive and sectional doors. Let us explain further:
- Chain Drive – These doors use steel chains that run along each side of the tracks. These chains can wear out and lose their tension, resulting in a noisy operation with poor alignment. Pro technicians at overhead garage door companies in Phoenix AZ can inspect these chains for signs of wear and replace them if needed.
- Belt Drive – The most common issue we see with belt drives is that they have been installed at an angle, causing the door to bind and not open or close properly. Otherwise, sometimes the springs are too loose, which allows the door to sag in the middle when it’s opened or closed.
- Screw Drive – The process Phoenix overhead garage door companies follow for fixing a broken screw drive mechanism usually involves replacing the motor and gearbox. After that, we will test the door to make sure it is working properly before we leave.
A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES TO MEET YOUR OVERHEAD DOOR NEEDS
When you’re looking for overhead garage door companies in Phoenix AZ with experience, be sure to seek out a full-service company that offers repairs on all types of overhead doors and garage door openers. Call us if you need:
- Repairs or replacement of sectional doors
- Repair of broken springs and cables
- Replacement of broken panels or tracks
- Upgrades to newer models with better insulation and energy efficiency
- Installation of new overhead garage doors with insulation materials designed for your climate
STANDING BY TO TAKE YOUR CALL
Overhead doors and Phoenix overhead garage door companies are things that you don’t think about until your door stops working properly. No matter what type of overhead door or service you’re looking for, our team is ready to assist. Call Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor at 602-495-1555 to promptly schedule an appointment.