Have you ever tried to fix your garage door yourself? If so, you know how frustrating it can be, and it can also be dangerous if the door comes crashing down. That’s why you should let professionals who provide Tempe residential garage door repairs do the work for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SERVICES
We have a great team of skilled technicians that perform residential garage door repairs in Tempe AZ who can answer any questions you may have:
- What If My Garage Door is not Closing All the Way? – Springs are often the culprit. Replacements should only be done by someone with experience in this area as springs have very specific torque requirements for proper operation and safety, so call us immediately.
- Why Do I Hear Loud Noise When I Open My Garage Door? – It sounds like you need Tempe residential garage door repairs and possibly a motor replacement or repair. Over time, motors can wear out or become damaged through lack of maintenance or regular use and create more noise than normal.
- Why is My Garage Door Opening on Its Own? – Most likely the garage door opener isn’t installed properly or is damaged in some way. Our professional technicians will troubleshoot the issue for you.
OUR GARAGE DOOR SERVICES
If you find any issues with your garage door, it is important that you get them fixed so that they won’t cause any further property damage. Contact our expert team for any of your residential garage door repairs in Tempe AZ and ask us how we can help you by:
- Repairing and replacing broken springs
- Fixing damaged cables and rollers
- Replacing broken cables
- Installing new garage door openers
- Repairing misaligned safety sensors and locksets
EXPERT REPAIRS FOR ANY KIND OF GARAGE DOOR
The garage door keeps your car safe from weather conditions and protects your family from dangers in the outside world. Arizona’s Garage Door Doctor understands how important Tempe residential garage door repairs are to our customers. We work on any type of garage doors, including steel, wood, aluminum, and fiberglass. Give us a call at 602-495-1555.